We are working toward having a hybrid worship experience with some on-campus attendees while others continue to join us via Zoom.
Do you enjoy greeting the church family? Do you feel called to help out in some way? We need that help. We have established a new Welcome Home Team to assist with pre-worship greeting and ensuring the congregation follows our on-campus safety plan.
Their duties include:
- initial greeting
- taking non-contact temperatures
- recording these readings
- entry greeting
- answering questions and directing flow patterns
- monitoring the assessment/prayer request table
- making seating recommendations
- in sanctuary flow patterns
- social distance seating recommendations
- on-campus readers
We currently have 14 Assistants but would love to have a few more to help cover for illness, injury, and more. Our hope is our Assistants will not have to be on duty more than 2 Sundays a month. If being part of our Welcome Home Team sounds like a task you may be interested in, please contact us at . Someone will reach out to you to provide further information or answer your questions.