First Baptist Church of Rochester has a fully functional and handicap accessible facility with a large, well-lit parking lot for off street parking. We are located at the corner of Allens Creek Road at Clover Street just North of Monroe Avenue at I590. We are located .3 miles from the RTS bus line.
We are pleased to share with numerous groups in the community our campus and welcome over 50,000 individuals into the building each year. Our non-profit facility users consist of 15 self-help groups, 5 artistic groups, 4 scout groups, 2 counselors, a music teacher, and several one-time users. We feel it is our mission to provide afford space to these groups and our community.
. Our facility has:
- 300-seat sanctuary
- 50-seat Chapel with Baptistry
- Fellowship Hall/gymnasium with the capacity of 223
- Full service kitchen adjacent to the Fellowship Hall
- A full kitchenette next to an intimate Parlor
- A well-stocked Christian Library and meeting space
- Various classroom/meeting rooms, different sizes, and function