First Baptist Church of Rochester has a fully functional and handicap accessible facility with a large, well-lit parking lot for off street parking. We are located at the corner of Allens Creek Road at Clover Street just North of Monroe Avenue at I590. We are less than 1/2 mile from the RTS bus line.
We share our campus to many in our community by welcoming over 50,000 individuals into the building each year. Our non-profit facility users consist of 15 self-help groups, 5 artistic groups, a Boy Scout Troop, a mental health counselor, and several one-time users. FBCR feels it is our mission to provide a clean, safe, and afford space to these groups and our community.
. Our facility has:
- 300-seat sanctuary
- 50-seat Chapel with Baptistry
- Fellowship Hall/gymnasium with the capacity of 223
- Full service kitchen adjacent to the Fellowship Hall
- A full kitchenette next to an intimate Parlor
- A well-stocked Christian Library and meeting space
- Various classroom/meeting rooms, different sizes, and function
Our Facilities Calendar showing some of the various groups which use our facility.